Monday, December 3, 2007

For All Those Learners Who Just Aren't Sure


This is a quick note to anyone out there who is just not sure whether or not they want to be a learner. I have found the company to help you do just that. "Sceptic Learning" is a company in Dhaka designed to help people learn. Don't worry they will help you with "chapterwise question paper solving" (whatever that means!), I just wonder whether they teach you to be sceptics or not. I must admit, I'm a little bit sceptical about the whole idea myself.

Dhaka - Creating a society of sceptics, one sceptic at a time!

Peace.
Steve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As an adult educator, there's something vaguely haunting about that hand reaching out to the word Sceptic.

He wants something soooo bad, and maybe...just maybe....its Sceptic.

Whatever Sceptic is, it must be inviting.

Cool picture ....