Monday, August 13, 2007

The Journey Begins

Greetings,
Our time in Akron has begun. I am beginning to meet and talk with many of my fellow IVEPers (coming to NA from countries around the world) and other fellow SALTers (going to many of the same countries). As this week progresses I feel many wonderful discussion will take place. I met the other Bangladesh SALTer named Matt who will be working in Dhaka and I will probably be doing some travelling with. Each day we have hours to sing, talk, play, and grow as a multicultural, multifaceted group. This is a wonderful exposure to the world around us in a very open, and inviting setting. As we continue through this week I see many opportunities for growth and learning to take place between IVEPers and SALTers, what an experience!
Peace.
Steve.

No comments: