Friday, August 17, 2007

Preparing to Depart

Greetings,
Now that my passport is back in my possession and I have my flight itinerary and tickets all seems ready to go. With the IVEPers off to their host families throughout Canada and the US the orientation group feels very small and different. People seem to be getting really excited for their flights tomorrow. An apology for my previous entry, the plan was for it to be much longer and more involved and to talk about the stresses around waiting and being unsure of whether or not I would be travelling when, as if in answer to prayer, our passports arrived and I had to deal with the rest of my passport stuff. This will be my last post before I leave the continent and therefore I am unsure of when my next post will be. Keep updated.
Peace.
Steve.

No comments: